Our Nearly Touchless Golf Policies
- Flagsticks will remain in at all times.
- Players are encouraged not to share clubs or make contact with one another.
- Hole inserts will keep the ball from settling in bottom of cup.
- Bunkers may not be maintained as regularly because bunker rakes are not allowed on course (players are asked to smooth bunkers with golf shoes following their shot).
- Handwashing stations will be available throughout the property.
For the best experience please open using Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Microsoft Edge