Food & Beverage
Light, prepackaged snacks, cold sandwiches, brat and hot dogs and beverages are now available on course. You may use a credit card at the Starter House, Halfway House, and Holes 3 (beginning May 24), 9 and 13 to pay for snacks and drinks. Mobile payments including Apple Pay and Google Pay will also be accepted. While water will be available on course, players are also encouraged to bring a full water bottle.
Beginning Monday, May 25:
- Light breakfast selections (muffins, fruit cups, granola bars) will be available at the Starter House
- A light lunch menu will be available beginning at 11 a.m.
- We will open the Village Clubhouse Patio. Beverages (including Erin Hills Pils), tap beer and wine will be available.
Beginning Monday, June 1:
- For the menus for breakfast, lunch and dinner on the porch of the Clubhouse, please go here.
- Our Irish Pub will be open from 2 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. for drink service with outdoor seating.
- While we soon hope to expand dining options, and will accommodate guests as needed, dinner reservations are required and appreciated.